Lemon Velvet Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 (3 ounce) box lemon gelatin
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups confectioners'
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Grated rind of 1 lemon
- Mix dry cake mix, water, lemon extract, gelatin, oil and eggs for at least
- Bake cake according to package directions in 9 x 13-inch pan.
- When cake is done, prick entire cake with a fork.
- Mix powdered sugar, lemon juice and grated rind. Pour mixture on top of
- Serve plain or with whipped cream.