Lemon Velvet Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 (3 ounce) box lemon gelatin
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Grated rind of 1 lemon
- Mix dry cake mix, water, lemon extract, gelatin, oil and eggs for at least
- Bake cake according to package directions in 9 x 13-inch pan.
- When cake is done, prick entire cake with a fork.
- Mix powdered sugar, lemon juice and grated rind. Pour mixture on top of
- Serve plain or with whipped cream.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.