Lemon Icebox Cake
If you like lemon, this is the one for you.
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup FRESH LEMON JUICE
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- Bake the cake in 2 layers as directed on pkg. When cake is cooled, slice
each layer in half horizontally making 4 layers.
- In a medium bowl combine the 2 cans of sweetened condensed milk with the
FRESH LEMON JUICE. Reserve half of the mixture and set aside.
- Use half of lemon milk mixture to put between layers. With the reserved
mixture, gently fold in the Cool Whip and frost the entire cake.
- Chill overnight before serving.
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Byron Tindle, Bessemer, Alabama.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.