- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup powdered lemonade mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Cake: In a large bowl combine all ingredients with mixer set at low speed
until moist. Continue to beat at low speed for two minutes.
- Spoon into a greased and floured 9 x 13-inch pan. (I also use a Bundt pan.)
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes, or until done.
- Cool for 5 minutes and remove from pan.
- Glaze: Mix ingredients except butter in bowl, slowly add melted butter,
- Prick still warm cake with fork and pour glaze over the top.
Posted by Chyrel at Recipe Goldmine 9/16/2001 11:52 am.