- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 small box lemon gelatin
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 1 can frozen lemonade, defrosted
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Juice and grated rind of 1 lemon
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and flour a Bundt or tube pan.
- In mixing bowl, empty contents of cake mix; add oil and 4 eggs, one at a
time, beating, after each addition.
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water and add to mixture. Beat according to directions
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour.
- While hot and in pan, dissolve sugar in lemonade, add lemon juice and rind,
mix well and pour over cake.
- When cool, turn out and reverse cake so that it is top up on the plate.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.