As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 small box lemon gelatin
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 1 can frozen lemonade, defrosted
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Juice and grated rind of 1 lemon
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and flour a Bundt or tube pan.
- In mixing bowl, empty contents of cake mix; add oil and 4 eggs, one at a
time, beating, after each addition.
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water and add to mixture. Beat according to directions
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 1 hour.
- While hot and in pan, dissolve sugar in lemonade, add lemon juice and rind,
mix well and pour over cake.
- When cool, turn out and reverse cake so that it is top up on the plate.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes