This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Lemonade Party Cake
When life hands you lemons, make lemonade cake! This moist lemon cake drizzled
and filled with an easy lemon filling will remind you of summer anytime of year.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) Betty Crocker SuperMoist lemon cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 container Betty Crocker Whipped fluffy white or fluffy lemon ready-to-spread frosting
- Yellow colored sugar, if desired
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease bottom only of 13 x 9-inch pan with shortening.
- Make cake mix as directed on package, using water, oil and eggs. Pour into pan.
- Bake for 33 to 38 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- Mix lemonade concentrate and confectioners' sugar. Pierce top of warm cake
every 1/2 inch with long-tined fork, wiping fork occasionally to reduce sticking.
Drizzle lemonade mixture evenly over top of cake. Run knife around side of pan to
- Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.
- Spread frosting over top of cake.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Store covered in refrigerator.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):