This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Lemonade Poke Cake
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 6 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar or to taste
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Prepare cake mix in 13 x 9-inch pan according to package directions. Let cool
- Using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke holes in cake at about 1-inch intervals.
- Mix lemonade concentrate and powdered sugar. If desired, microwave mixture briefly
to help sugar dissolve.
- Drizzle lemonade mixture evenly over the cake. Refrigerate until cold.
- Spread whipped topping over cake.
Yield: 12 to 16 servings
Posted by Annette at Recipe Goldmine 1/12/2002 7:23 pm.