This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1 box Jiffy yellow cake mix
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup warm milk
- 1 large can crushed pineapple in heavy syrup
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- Coconut to taste
- In 13 x 9-inch pan, bake cake according to the package directions.
- Cool cake.
- To make pudding, combine vanilla pudding mix and 1 1/2 cups cold milk.
- Blend softened cream cheese and 1/2 cup warm milk.
- Combine pudding and cream mixture. Spread on cold cake.
- Drain crushed pineapple. Sprinkle over pudding-cream cheese topping.
- Top with Cool Whip and sprinkle with coconut.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.