Mandarin Orange Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box butter cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can mandarin oranges
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (16 ounce) can drained, crushed pineapple
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Use juice from oranges in place of water (should measure 2/3 cup; if not,
add water), when mixing the cake mix.
- Stir oranges in by hand just before adding cake mix to pans.
- Bake according to directions on box.
- After cake cools, mix Topping ingredients and frost the cake.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes