Mardi Gras Pound Cake
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup instant strawberry powder for milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup instant chocolate powder for milk
- Confectioners' sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Combine cream cheese and eggs in large bowl; beat until smooth.
- Add dry cake mix and milk; blend until moistened, then beat according to
- Divide batter into thirds.
- Add strawberry powder to 1/3 of the batter; pour into prepared pan.
- Add vanilla extract to 1/3 of the batter; pour over strawberry layer.
- Add chocolate powder to remaining 1/3 of the batter; pour over vanilla layer.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Let cool for 10 minutes; turn out of pan.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.