Mayonnaise Chocolate Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) chocolate cake (with pudding in the mix)
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine chocolate cake mix, mayonnaise, water and eggs until blended. Beat
according to package directions.
- Bake in 2 greased and floured layer cake pans for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Frost as desired.
This also works in the microwave. Microwave 7 to 7 1/2 minutes in two glass
cake pans. However, microwave ovens vary. Check to see when top springs back.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes