This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Mayonnaise Chocolate Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) chocolate cake (with pudding in the mix)
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine chocolate cake mix, mayonnaise, water and eggs until blended. Beat
according to package directions.
- Bake in 2 greased and floured layer cake pans for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Frost as desired.
This also works in the microwave. Microwave 7 to 7 1/2 minutes in two glass
cake pans. However, microwave ovens vary. Check to see when top springs back.