Melted Ice Cream Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix or any other flavor complimentary to ice cream used
- 2 cups melted ice cream (your choice of flavor)
- 3 large eggs
- Place a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 350 degrees
F. Spray a Bundt pan with vegetable oil spray, then dust with flour. Shake out
the excess flour. Set the pan aside.
- Blend the cake mix, melted ice cream and eggs in a large mixing bowl with
an electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute. Stop the machine and scrape down
the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula. Increase the mixer speed to medium
and beat 2 minutes more, scraping the sides down again if needed. The batter
should look thick and well blended. Pour the batter into the prepared pan, smoothing
the top with the rubber spatula.
- Bake the cake until it springs back when lightly pressed with your finger
and just starts to pull away from the sides of the pan, 35 to 45 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and place it on a wire rack to cool for 20
- Run a long, sharp knife around the edge of the cake and invert it onto a
small rack, then invert it again onto a second rack so that the cake is right
side up to complete cooling, 30 minutes more.
- Meanwhile prepare a frosting that will compliment the flavor of the ice
cream in the cake.
- Place the cake on a serving platter and frost the top of the cake.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes