Mint Fudge Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 6 tablespoons Creme de menthe, divided
- 1 can Hershey's fudge topping
- 1 container Cool Whip, thawed
- Bake cake according to package directions replacing 3 tablespoons of water
with 3 tablespoons creme de menthe.
- Let cake cool.
- Spread cooled cake with 1 can fudge topping.
- Mix 3 tablespoons creme de menthe with Cool Whip and spread on top of fudge.
May be decorated with red and green maraschino cherries for the holidays.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.