Mint Fudge Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 6 tablespoons Creme de menthe, divided
- 1 can Hershey's fudge topping
- 1 container Cool Whip, thawed
- Bake cake according to package directions replacing 3 tablespoons of water
with 3 tablespoons creme de menthe.
- Let cake cool.
- Spread cooled cake with 1 can fudge topping.
- Mix 3 tablespoons creme de menthe with Cool Whip and spread on top of fudge.
May be decorated with red and green maraschino cherries for the holidays.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes