As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup coffee liqueur (Kahlua)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Heath Bits 'O Brickle Almond Toffee Bits
- Confectioners' sugar
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Cake: Stir together sour cream, eggs, cake mix, coffee liqueur and oil in large
bowl; blend well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and brickle chips.
- Pour batter into prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes or until s wooden pick inserted in center comes out
- Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- Sauce: Beat whipping cream at medium speed with electric mixer until foamy;
gradually add confectioners' sugar, beating until soft peaks form.
- Serve with cake.
- Garnish cake with powdered cocoa if desired.
Yield: 10 to 12 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes