Mott's Deliciously Easy Cake
Save a total of 746 calories and 86 grams of fat by substituting 1/3 cup of Mott's
Natural Apple Sauce for 1/3 cup of oil. Save 47 calories and 5 grams of fat per
- Conventional cake mix
- Mott's Natural Apple Sauce
- Egg whites
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Select your flavor and brand of conventional cake mix.
- Spray desired size pan(s) with cooking spray.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions with the following modifications.
Add 1 tablespoon of flour to the dry mix and blend well. Substitute an equal
amount of Mott's Natural Apple Sauce for vegetable oil and substitute an
equal number of egg whites for whole eggs.
- Cool in pan(s) on rack. Remove when completely cool.
- Frost cake and garnish with fresh berries, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes