Mountain Dew Cake
- 1 box orange supreme cake mix
- 1 small box coconut cream pudding and pie filling (not instant)
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 bottle Mountain Dew
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup coconut
- Mix all ingredients and bake in a 13 x 9-inch pan at 350 degrees F for 30
to 40 minutes. You may also bake in three layers, if desired.
- Icing: Cook sugar, flour, butter and pineapple until thick.
- Add coconut when icing is cooled, then spread on cake.