This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
My Blue Heaven Cake
- 1 (19 ounce/0 570g) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (19 ounce/570g) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 tablespoon (15g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon (2g) ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (240g) butter or hard margarine, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup (180g) walnuts, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Spread pineapple and juice in the pan.
- Randomly place small spoonsful of pie filling over the pineapple.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix evenly over the pie filling.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over the cake mix.
- Arrange the sliced butter or margarine over the top of the cake mix and
sprinkle walnuts on top.
- Bake on center rack of the oven for 45 to 55 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
- Garnish with blueberries or pineapple chunks.