Neapolitan Pound Cake
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 3/4 cup milk or water
- 3/4 cup strawberry flavor milk drink mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate milk drink mix
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F for a colored fluted pan). Grease
and flour 12-cup fluted tube pan.
- In large bowl, blend cream cheese and eggs until smooth.
- Blend in cake mix and milk. Beat for 2 minutes at highest speed.
- Put 2 cups batter into prepared pan.
- Add dry strawberry milk drink mix to 2 cups of batter. Pour over vanilla
- Add dry chocolate milk drink mix to remaining batter. Pour over strawberry
- Bake for 55 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes
- Cool upright in pan for 45 minutes.
- Loosen edges; remove from pan. Cool completely.
- If desired, sprinkle with confectioners' sugar or serve with ice cream
and chocolate sauce.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.