Neapolitan Pound Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 3/4 cup milk or water
- 3/4 cup strawberry flavor milk drink mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate milk drink mix
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F for a colored fluted pan). Grease
and flour 12-cup fluted tube pan.
- In large bowl, blend cream cheese and eggs until smooth.
- Blend in cake mix and milk. Beat for 2 minutes at highest speed.
- Put 2 cups batter into prepared pan.
- Add dry strawberry milk drink mix to 2 cups of batter. Pour over vanilla
- Add dry chocolate milk drink mix to remaining batter. Pour over strawberry
- Bake for 55 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes
- Cool upright in pan for 45 minutes.
- Loosen edges; remove from pan. Cool completely.
- If desired, sprinkle with confectioners' sugar or serve with ice cream
and chocolate sauce.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes