Ooey Gooey German Chocolate Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix, prepared according to package directions*
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can caramel topping
- 1 (16 ounce) container coconut pecan frosting
- 1 cup chopped pecans
* * If cake mix is under 18.25 ounces, use our
Cake Extender to ensure sucess.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour batter into baking dish.
- Bake for 28 to 30 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in center
comes out clean.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, then poke holes in top of cake using a
wooden spoon handle.
- In a medium bowl, mix sweetened condensed milk and caramel topping.
- Pour mixture slowly over cake while still warm.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Spread frosting over cake, sprinkle with pecans and serve.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes