- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- Grated rind and juice of 2 medium size oranges
- Grated rind and juice of 2 medium size lemons
- Granulated sugar (enough to make a thick glaze)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on box.
- Fill miniature greased and floured muffin tins 2/3 full.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Turn out onto paper towels.
- Make glaze of sugar, orange and lemon rind and juices.
- Dip tops of tiny cakes and return to paper towels while they are still slightly
warm. Allow them to cool.
- Store in closed container in freezer and use as needed.