- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white or yellow cake mix
- 1 large box orange gelatin
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the gelatin mix and cake mix.
- Add the eggs, oil, water and vanilla extract. Mix on high speed of an electric
mixer for 3 minutes.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the cake springs back when lightly touched.
Do NOT over-bake.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.