Orange Creamsicle Cake
- 1 box Duncan Hines orange supreme cake mix
- 1 small box orange gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup cold water
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 small box instant vanilla or cheesecake flavored pudding mix
- 1 small box orange gelatin (dry)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- Cake: Bake cake as directed in a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- When done, poke holes all over cake with a fork. Let cool on wire rack.
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water for 2 minutes.
- Add cold water and pour slowly over cake to allow it to run into holes.
- Refrigerate cake for 2 to 3 hours or until thoroughly chilled.
- Frosting: In large bowl, beat cream cheese until creamy.
- Add dry gelatin, pudding mix, milk and vanilla extract. Beat well.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread on cake and refrigerate.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.