Orange Dreamsicle Cake
I have had so many people talk about how good and moist this cake is.
- 1 box Duncan Hines Orange Supreme cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box orange Jell-O
- 1/3 cup cooking oil or soft margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups water or orange juice (I use the juice)
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup orange juice (I only use the 1/4 cup)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen coconut
- Part 1: Mix and sift these ingredients.
- Part 2: Put Part 2 on top of Part 1. Mix well with mixer.
- Use 3 floured and greased 9-inch cake pans Bake at 350 degrees F for 20
to 30 minutes or until it comes loose from sides.
- Cool layers.
- Icing: Mix all well with mixer.
- Ice cake when cool.
- Store in refrigerator.
Shared with Recipe Goldmine from the kitchen of Margie Kirkman.