Orange Pineapple Cream Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding powder
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all cake ingredients. Mix and bake by package
directions in two 9-inch round cake pans.
- Cool layers on rack. Split cake layers (you'll end up with four).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pudding powder and crushed pineapple.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread frosting between layers and frost the cake.
Serves 16 to 18.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes