Orange Pumpkin Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 egg whites
- 1 1/4 cups canned plain pumpkin
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together all the cake ingredients for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour into a greased Bundt pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Mix confectioners' sugar and vanilla extract.
- Gradually add water, a tablespoon at a time, until it reaches desired consistency
and drizzle over cake.
- Let cool.