As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 24 Oreos, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 teaspoons milk
- Combine Oreos, chocolate chips, flour and melted butter. Mix well. Set aside.
- Prepare cake mix using the water and eggs listed in recipe.
- Grease an angel food pan or Bundt cake pan. Put half of the cake batter
- Sprinkle 2 cups of Oreo mixture over cake batter.
- Top with remaining cake batter, then remaining Oreo mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted
in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Invert cake onto cooling rack, then invert again so cake is right side up.
- After cooled, in small bowl combine confectioners' sugar and milk until
smooth. Drizzle over cake.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes