This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Oreo Cookie Bundt Cake
Crushed Oreos, cream cheese filling, and hungry guests make this cake a perfect
summer time treat.
- 1 cup coarsely crushed Oreo cookies (about 12)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 5 eggs, divided
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Confectioners' sugar, optional garnish
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a nonstick 12-cup Bundt pan with non-stick spray. Sprinkle bottom
and partially up sides of pan with 1/2 the crushed cookies, set aside.
- Soften cream cheese, add sugar and 1 egg; beat until well mixed. Set aside.
- Combine cake mix, sour cream, 4 eggs, and water; beat for 10 minutes.
- Stir in chips and remaining crushed cookies. Spoon approximately 1/2 the
cake batter into bottom of prepared Bundt pan. Using the back of a spoon, create
a hollow in the center of batter to hold cream cheese.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into hallow, being careful cream cheese does
not touch sides of pan.
- Spread remaining batter over cream cheese, carefully sealing cream cheese
away from the sides of the pan.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted comes out clean (do
not stick wooden pick into cream filling).
- Allow cake to cool 5-10 minutes, then invert on serving plate.
- Sprinkle lightly with confectioners' sugar and serve slightly warm.