Pantry Shelf Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box German chocolate cake mix
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 small jar caramel topping
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 3 Heath or Skor Bars, crushed
- Bake mix as directed on box in an 11 x 13-inch pan.
- Poke holes in top of cake while warm with the end of a wooden spoon.
- Pour condensed milk over top into the holes.
- Pour caramel topping in same holes.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with the crushed candy bars.
- Refrigerate until serving time.