This tastes just like a Payday candy bar!
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 1 egg
- 3 cups mini marshmallows (to use after cake is baked)
- 2/3 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 (12 ounce) package peanut butter chips
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- Mix all cake ingredients (except marshmallows) together and bake in ungreased
9 x 13-inch pan for 12-18 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- When baked and while still hot, put marshmallows on top.
- Heat the 1st topping ingredients over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Pour over top of cake.
- Sprinkle 2 cups of Rice Krispies over 1st topping, then 2 cups peanuts on
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.