This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 3/4 cup cold butter
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (29 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a bowl, cut butter into dry cake mix until the mixture resembles coarse
crumbs. Pat into a greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In another bowl, beat egg yolks; add the sour cream and mix well.
- Set aside 6 to 8 peach slices for garnish. Cut remaining peaches into 1-inch
pieces; stir into the sour cream mixture. Spread over crust; sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until the edges begin to brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Spread with whipped topping; garnish with reserved peaches.
- Store in the refrigerator.