Peach Cobbler Crumb Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (16 ounce) can peaches in light syrup
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, cut into thin slices
- Pour peaches and syrup into 9 x 13-inch cake pan.
- Sprinkle cake mix over peaches.
- Top with butter slices.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until golden brown.
- Serve with Cool Whip if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes