Peach Cobbler Dump Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (32 ounce) can peaches in heavy syrup
- 1/2 cup butter
- Ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Empty peaches into the bottom of a 13 x 9- inch pan.
- Cover with the dry cake mix and press down firmly.
- Cut butter or margarine into small pieces and place on top of cake mix.
- Sprinkle top with cinnamon.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes