This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Peach Cream Breakfast Cake
- 1 (29 ounce) can peach halves in heavy syrup, undrained
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup apricot or peach preserves
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 (9 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Drain peaches, reserving 1/2 cup syrup. Place sliced peaches in an 8-inch
- Beat cheese, preserves and butter in a mixing bowl. Pour over peaches.
- Beat cake mix, reserved syrup, oil, egg and ginger. Pour over peaches.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.