Peach Schnapps Cake
- 1 box deluxe French vanilla cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup peach schnapps
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 2 tablespoons peach schnapps
Optional extra topping
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 2 teaspoons peach schnapps
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Cake: Combine cake mix, eggs, orange juice, peach schnapps and oil
in a large bowl. Beat at medium speed for 4 minutes. Pour into pan.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until tested done.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Invert onto serving plate.
- Glaze: Combine peach preserves and peach schnapps in small bowl.
Brush glaze on warm cake.
- If the optional extra topping is desired, combine the Cool Whip with the
peach schnapps. Spoon onto cake slices when served.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.