Peach Schnapps Cake
- 1 box deluxe French vanilla cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup peach schnapps
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 2 tablespoons peach schnapps
Optional extra topping
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 2 teaspoons peach schnapps
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- For the cake, combine cake mix, eggs, orange juice, peach schnapps and oil
in a large bowl. Beat at medium speed for 4 minutes. Pour into pan.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until tested done.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Invert onto serving plate.
- For the glaze, combine peach preserves and peach schnapps in small bowl.
Brush glaze on warm cake.
- If the optional extra topping is desired, combine the Cool Whip with the
peach schnapps. Spoon onto cake slices when served.