Peach Schnapps Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 box deluxe French vanilla cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup peach schnapps
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 2 tablespoons peach schnapps
Optional extra topping
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 2 teaspoons peach schnapps
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Cake: Combine cake mix, eggs, orange juice, peach schnapps and oil
in a large bowl. Beat at medium speed for 4 minutes. Pour into pan.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until tested done.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Invert onto serving plate.
- Glaze: Combine peach preserves and peach schnapps in small bowl.
Brush glaze on warm cake.
- If the optional extra topping is desired, combine the Cool Whip with the
peach schnapps. Spoon onto cake slices when served.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes