Peaches 'n' Cream Pudding Cake
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) can Thank You Brand Vanilla Pudding
- 1 (16 ounce) can peach slices
- 1 (9 ounce) box single layer yellow cake mix
- Drain peaches, reserving juice. Arrange peaches in oiled 9-inch square or
11 x 7-inch baking dish. Peaches may be cut into thinner slices if necessary.
Spread pudding over peaches.
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions, substituting peach
juice for later. Spread batter over pudding and peaches.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (325 degrees F if using glass pan) for 45 to 55 minutes
or until cake tests done.
- Serve warm.
Makes 7 to 8 servings.
Peaches 'n Cream Pudding Cheesecake: Combine 3 ounces softened
cream cheese with pudding before spreading over peaches.