Peaches 'n' Cream Pudding Cake
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) can Thank You Brand Vanilla Pudding
- 1 (16 ounce) can peach slices
- 1 (9 ounce) box single layer yellow cake mix
- Drain peaches, reserving juice. Arrange peaches in oiled 9-inch square or
11 x 7-inch baking dish. Peaches may be cut into thinner slices if necessary.
Spread pudding over peaches.
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions, substituting peach
juice for later. Spread batter over pudding and peaches.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (325 degrees F if using glass pan) for 45 to 55 minutes
or until cake tests done.
- Serve warm.
Makes 7 to 8 servings.
Peaches 'n Cream Pudding Cheesecake: Combine 3 ounces softened
cream cheese with pudding before spreading over peaches.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.