Peachy Goober Cake
- 1 box Jiffy cake mix
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 cup peach juice
- 1 3/4 cup peach slices
- 1 egg
- Melt butter in an 8-inch square cake pan.
- Add peanut butter, brown sugar and reserved peach juice to butter. Stir
together in pan.
- Layer peach slices on top of mixture.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Pour gently over peach
- Bake at 375 degrees F.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.