Peanut Butter Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 eggs
Peanut Butter Icing
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 to 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Cake: Mix all ingredients together and bake according to cake mix box.
- When cool, ice with Peanut Butter Icing.
- Peanut Butter Icing: Blend sugar and peanut butter. Slowly stir in milk until thick enough to
spread. Spread over cooled cake.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes