This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Peanut Crunch Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup peanut butter chips, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cake mix, peanut butter and brown sugar on low speed
until crumbly. Set aside 1/2 cup.
- Add water, eggs and oil to remaining crumb mixture; blend on low until moistened.
Beat on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir in 1/4 cup each chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- Pour into a greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Combine peanuts, reserved crumb mixture and the remaining chips; sprinkle
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted near the center
comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
Yield: 12 to 16 servings