Pecan Coffee Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon maple or vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped, toasted pecans
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour tube or 12-cup Bundt cake pan.
- Cake: Mix cake ingredients in a large bowl. Pour half of the batter into the prepared
- Filling: Mix ingredients. Sprinkle half on top of batter in pan.
- Add remaining batter to pan and top with filling.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Cool for 30 minutes on wire rack.
- Remove cake from pan and serve warm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes