Pecan Pie Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups white Karo syrup (light corn syrup)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 cups chopped pecans
- Mix cake mix, 1 egg, and melted butter well. Reserve 2/3 cup of this batter.
- Spread the remaining batter into a greased and floured 9 x 13-inch pan and
bake at 325 degrees F for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Mix reserved 2/3 cup batter with syrup, 3 eggs, brown sugar, vanilla extract
- Pour this filling on top of crust and bake about 50 to 60 minutes at 325
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine June 2, 2001.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes