PEEPS® Bunny Garden Cake
This festive bunny garden cake is quick and easy to make, thanks to the help
of these adorable PEEPS® marshmallow bunnies.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ devil's food cake mix
- Water, oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 container Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy chocolate frosting
- 1 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1 (6.4 ounce) can Betty Crocker™ green decorating cake icing
- 8 to 12 PEEPS® marshmallow bunnies
- 1 (6.4 ounce) can Betty Crocker™ orange decorating cake icing
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Make cake as directed on box for 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Cool in pan on cooling rack until completely cooled, about 30 minutes.
- Spread chocolate frosting on top of cake; sprinkle with chocolate cookie
crumbs. Use green icing to make garden rows, using photo as guide.
- Insert toothpick halfway into base of each PEEPS® marshmallow bunny.
- Insert bunnies, toothpick side down, into cake.
- Use orange and green icings to make carrots on cake, using photo as a guide.
Cut into 4 rows by 3 rows to serve.
- Add color and variety to your cake by adding a few Easter-colored PEEPS®
marshmallow chicks to your garden, too!
Prep Time 20 min | Total Time 1 hr 20 min | Servings 12
Nutrition Information: Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories470 ( Calories from
Fat180), Total Fat20g (Saturated Fat7g, Trans Fat0g ), Cholesterol45mg Sodium500mg
Total Carbohydrate68g (Dietary Fiber1g Sugars26g ), Protein4g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A0%; Vitamin C0%; Calcium8%; Iron15%
Exchanges:1 Starch; 0 Fruit; 3 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat
Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 0 High-Fat Meat; 4 Fat;
Carbohydrate Choices:4 1/2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes