Peter Paul Mounds Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box dark chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 24 large marshmallows
- 14 ounces coconut
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- Bake a deep chocolate cake mix in a 15 x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- While cake is baking, mix together milk, the 1 cup granulated sugar and
marshmallows. Heat until marshmallows are melted.
- Remove from heat and add coconut.
- Spread mixture on slightly warm cake.
- Cook the 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar, evaporated milk and butter until boiling.
- Remove from heat and add 1 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Stir until chips are melted.
- Spread on cake.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes