Pig Lickin' Cake
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box Duncan Hines yellow butter cake mix
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges and juice
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (9 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Cake: Beat all ingredients together for 4 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F in 3 layers for 20 to 25 minutes. The layers will
be thin. This cake is best done in 3 layers, but it may be baked in only 2 layers
or in a tube pan; bake the cake longer, however.
- Cool, then ice.
- Icing: Mix all ingredients by hand. Do not use an electric mixer.
Iced cake is best kept refrigerated, and it keeps well.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes