Pig Lickin' Cake
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box Duncan Hines yellow butter cake mix
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges and juice
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (9 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Cake: Beat all ingredients together for 4 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F in 3 layers for 20 to 25 minutes. The layers will
be thin. This cake is best done in 3 layers, but it may be baked in only 2 layers
or in a tube pan; bake the cake longer, however.
- Cool, then ice.
- Icing: Mix all ingredients by hand. Do not use an electric mixer.
Iced cake is best kept refrigerated, and it keeps well.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.