Pina Colada Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- Toasted coconut
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 teaspoons rum flavoring
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Prepare cake mix as directed, substituting undrained pineapple for the water
called for on box.
- Stir shredded coconut and rum flavoring into batter.
- Pour batter into a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake as directed.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Frost cake with whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.