Pineapple Bundt Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple (SAVE JUICE)
- 1 cup pineapple juice (saved from can)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup coconut
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter
- Melt butter; add coconut and pecans; set aside.
- Mix together cake mix, juice, eggs and oil; beat 3 minutes at medium speed.
- Layer pecans/coconut/butter mixture in bottom of Bundt pan, then spoon cake
- Spoon pineapple on top of cake batter and bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to
- Cool for 1 hour; place in cake container and cover.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes