- 1 (18.25 ounce) box Duncan Hines Butter Recipe Golden cake mix
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges with juice
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Beat first 4 ingredients together until well blended.
- Bake in 3 foil-lined, greased 9-inch cake pans at 350 degrees F for 20 to
- Cool thoroughly.
- Combine pineapple with juice and pudding mix. Fold into thawed Cool Whip.
Spread between layers and ice top and sides of cake.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Serves 16 to 20.
Keeps for days in refrigerator.