Pineapple Crush Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box pineapple or lemon cake mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups chilled milk
- 1 (4 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- Mix cake according to directions on package.
- Bake in a 13 x 9-inch pan which has been greased and lined with wax paper.
- Let cake cool and place in refrigerator for several hours.
- Split the cake, making 2 layers. Cooling makes it easier to split.
- For the filling, beat cream cheese until fluffy; add to this the package
of instant vanilla pudding and 2 cups cold milk. Mix or beat mixture in a small
bowl for 2 minutes on medium speed.
- Spread on cooled half of cake.
- Spoon over filling mixture the can of drained crushed pineapple.
- Top with the other half of the cake.
- Spread whipped topping over sides and top of cake.
- Store in refrigerator overnight.
This is better made the day before you serve it.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes