Pineapple Lemon Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box lemon cake mix
- 6 egg whites
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- 1 (14 or 16 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Prepare cake mix as directed, except substitute egg whites for eggs and
applesauce for oil.
- Bake in a 13 x 9-inch pan as directed.
- Pour pineapple over cake as soon as it comes out of the oven. Cool.
- To make the frosting, prepare instant pudding as directed.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Let sit 10 minutes.
- Spread over cake.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Cake Recipes