Pineapple Nut Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk or Milnot
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained, divided
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour one 9 x 13-inch baking pan
or two round pans.
- Mix together cake mix, evaporated milk, eggs and 1 cup drained, crushed
pineapple. Beat for two minutes.
- Pour into prepared baking pans.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 minutes.
- Frosting: Mix Cool Whip with remaining pineapple.
- Frost cake and sprinkle with chopped nuts as desired.