Pineapple-Orange Cake To Die For
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box orange cake mix*
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
* If unavailable, substitute 1 white cake mix and add 1 to 2 teaspoons orange
flavoring, depending on your taste.
- For the crust: Combine cake mix, sour cream, eggs and peach filling with
fork, and pour into a jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 20 to 30 minutes. Cool.
- For topping: Beat pudding into cream cheese.
- Mix in pineapple.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread on cake.
- Keep refrigerated until serving time.