Pineapple-Orange Cake To Die For
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box orange cake mix*
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
* If unavailable, substitute 1 white cake mix and add 1 to 2 teaspoons orange
flavoring, depending on your taste.
- For the crust: Combine cake mix, sour cream, eggs and peach filling with
fork, and pour into a jellyroll pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 20 to 30 minutes. Cool.
- For topping: Beat pudding into cream cheese.
- Mix in pineapple.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread on cake.
- Keep refrigerated until serving time.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.