Pineapple Pistachio Sour Cream Cake
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 small box pistachio instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt or tube pan.
- Combine pineapple with juice and baking soda. Mix well.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix and remaining ingredients.
- Add pineapple mixture. Blend. Beat at medium speed for 4 minutes.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes. Do not under-bake.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan. Finish cooling on rack.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.