Pineapple Pistachio Sour Cream Cake
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 small box pistachio instant pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt or tube pan.
- Combine pineapple with juice and baking soda. Mix well.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix and remaining ingredients.
- Add pineapple mixture. Blend. Beat at medium speed for 4 minutes.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes. Do not under-bake.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan. Finish cooling on rack.